Monday, June 22, 2009

Fr Benedict's 50th with Archbishop Dolan

Father's Day this past Sunday I watched Fr Benedict Groeschel's "Sunday Night Live" on EWTN...it was his 50th jubilee anniversary of being a priest....Much to my surprise, he had a special guest speaker Archbishop Timothy Dolan....well I was glued to the t.v. ... Now every week Fr Benedict is very captivating...but this week he was "upstaged" by another man of the cloth who is very charismatic....Don't know where he was before New York (wait...my son tells me Milwaukee and St Louis)...this holy archbishop will be in New York for many years to come if God wills and if New York is lucky....I hope people were able to see this program...it was well worth the hour...I do hope that I get a chance to see Abp Dolan again soon.... I think all the priests should take a page from the good archbishop's book.

1 comment:

William Luse said...

Dylan seems to trust your judgement, so I will too.